Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"It Takes Two" is a film released on November 17, 1995. It is the first of only two theatrical Olsen-Twins' films, the second being New York Minute. It stars Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen as two unrelated look-alikes, Amanda Lemmon and Alyssa Callaway, respectively, Kirstie Alley as Diane Barrows and Steve Guttenberg as Roger Callaway.
- Mary-Kate Olsen as Amanda Lemmon, one of the main protagonists. She is an orphaned tomboy who is just as good at playing stickball as any boy. It is she whose idea it is to switch places with Alyssa.
- Ashley Olsen as Alyssa Callaway, one of the main protagonists.
- Kirstie Alley as Diane Barrows, one of the deuteragonists. She is Amanda's social worker who wants to adopt her, but because she doesn't make enough money for that, she isn't allowed to.
- Steve Guttenberg as Roger Callaway, one of the deuteragonists. He is a wealthy widower and the father of Alyssa. It is his wealth that makes Clarice Kensington want to marry him.
- Jane Sibbett as Clarice Kensington, the main antagonist. She is a socialite and a greedy gold-digger who hates baseball and (secretly) children. Her goal is to marry Roger just for his money.
- Philip Bosco as Vincenzo, the tritagonist. He is Roger's butler and a second father to Alyssa.
- Ernie Grunwald and Ellen-Ray Henessy as Mr. and Mrs. Butkis, the secondary antagonists. Amanda doesn't like them for their collecting kids, renaming them, and putting any to work. They have only one biological son, Harry Jr. (played by Dov Tiefenbach).
- The scene where Alyssa (having pretended to be Amanda) steps on Clarice's dress and shows her underwear in front of people is what inspired a similar scene in "Rugrats in Paris".